Furniture Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furniture Forum

A great place to find out about furniture!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What kind of furniture do I put in my bedroom to go with my

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Essence

What kind of furniture do I put in my bedroom to go with my  Empty
PostSubject: What kind of furniture do I put in my bedroom to go with my    What kind of furniture do I put in my bedroom to go with my  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:22 pm

I have an iron bed, it is like old golden look, dull. It is a very beautiful piece of furniture but I don't know what else I could use in my bedroom that would go with it. What kind of side tables can I use? Is any color of wood okay? Is wood okay itself? Do I have to have any other iron pieces in the room? I honestly think that would be too much, but...I'm not sure. Help!
Back to top Go down
Fossy

PostSubject: Re: What kind of furniture do I put in my bedroom to go with my    What kind of furniture do I put in my bedroom to go with my  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:07 pm

Hello, it might be else a lot to have surface tables all iron with glass ends. Try for a wood that ties in with your fabrics - curtains and bedspreads - just get a color that matches. Just because the bedstead is iron you don't need to make everything else the same.

Good luck!

rosalindharris

PostSubject: Re: What kind of furniture do I put in my bedroom to go with my    What kind of furniture do I put in my bedroom to go with my  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:27 am

Essence wrote:
I have an iron bed, it is like old golden look, dull. It is a very beautiful piece of furniture but I don't know what else I could use in my bedroom that would go with it. What kind of side tables can I use? Is any color of wood okay? Is wood okay itself? Do I have to have any other iron pieces in the room? I honestly think that would be too much, but...I'm not sure. Help!

Identify the content used in making the furniture. The information of item may not be enough to evaluate its quality. The best thing to do is to see the furnishings. Move it, lie on the bed, examine its thighs and feel the bedding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supplylinedirect.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of furniture do I put in my bedroom to go with my    What kind of furniture do I put in my bedroom to go with my  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of furniture do I put in my bedroom to go with my
Page 1 of 1