Furniture Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furniture Forum

A great place to find out about furniture!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Commerical furniture delivery - How do you send coffee table

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaman2011

Commerical furniture delivery - How do you send coffee table Empty
PostSubject: Commerical furniture delivery - How do you send coffee table   Commerical furniture delivery - How do you send coffee table Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:20 am

I am in the process of setting up a small furniture making business and I need to know how do you go about sending coffee tables etc that are not flat- packed. I would imagine that you would bubble-wrap the items and then get a freight company like Fedex to pick them up. Is it that easy? Should I consider putting these type of items in crates. The coffee tables I have made would be sent out lndividually to customers. They are not overly expensive and really not that large. But would Fedex etc accept this type of furniture without being crated.
Back to top Go down
Fossy

PostSubject: re:jaman2011   Commerical furniture delivery - How do you send coffee table Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:02 am

Hi jaman2011,

This is a excellent business. On internet have many sites which provide online trading of furniture and easy to get information about your forcasted business. In my idea have a site www.livingroomfurniturenow.com/ which provide online furniture and home décor material at very less rate and on free shipping. It would be proved very helpful for you.
All the best!

Fossy.

living room furniture
Back to top Go down
tomibraniste

PostSubject: furniture   Commerical furniture delivery - How do you send coffee table Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:38 am

You also can fin excellent furniture here : www.furniturebutler.net at very low price
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commerical furniture delivery - How do you send coffee table   Commerical furniture delivery - How do you send coffee table Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commerical furniture delivery - How do you send coffee table
Page 1 of 1