Furniture Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furniture Forum

A great place to find out about furniture!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jaman2011

What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture? Empty
PostSubject: What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture?   What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:11 am

I'm looking for furniture makers/brands that make solid wood bedroom furniture without veneers, and preferably ones that use old-fashioned carpentry techniques like dovetails, mortise and tendon, etc... Also, on another note, is Broyhill a good furniture company? My sister is looking into getting the Fontana collection for her room and I wanted to check that out for her. I'm still trying to see if I can find solid hardwood furniture before I give up and go with something else that uses veneers. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
lozzar

PostSubject: Re: What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture?   What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:38 am

Hi, bedroomfurnituremattress has solid wood furniture. I purchased a bedroom set from them and it's solid cherry wood and hand carved. They use dovetailing for the drawers. Impeccable workmanship and the warranty is good. They have lots to choose from. It's expensive but worth every penny.
Good luck!!!

PostSubject: here   What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:36 am

the mos beautiful furniture for bathroom is white and solid.
Back to top Go down
george_brain

PostSubject: Re: What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture?   What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi, I am also agree with the lozzar. I have also buy the furniure for my kid bedroom from the source. They were really provides the good quality furniture at resonable prices.

Cheers!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture?   What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What furniture maker makes solid wood bedroom furniture?
Page 1 of 1