Furniture Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furniture Forum

A great place to find out about furniture!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need Furniture tips.

Go down 
+6
Fossy
tomnick
narkissajohn
fenngeorgeson
Martina09
Chris
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris

Need Furniture tips. Empty
PostSubject: Need Furniture tips.   Need Furniture tips. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 am

Hi friends I live in colorado.I need some tips to find good furniture store for my home.Which type furniture is good for long time.
Back to top Go down
Martina09

PostSubject: Re: Need Furniture tips.   Need Furniture tips. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:42 am

Sorry can't help you there buddy. Try and look for it on google.

bhaskar
bhaskar tv
bhaskar news
bhakar news online
dainik bhaskar
bhaskar paper
bhaskar jaipur
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcstainless.com/
fenngeorgeson

PostSubject: Re: Need Furniture tips.   Need Furniture tips. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:44 pm

You should choose your furniture as per the situation of the place where you are going to place them. Colour, design and the shapes also should be adjustable in the place of putting them. You can find out the design online but I think for purchasing furniture you should visit the showroom. You can search out the nearest showroom online.
Back to top Go down
narkissajohn

PostSubject: Re: Need Furniture tips.   Need Furniture tips. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:17 pm

I am having a really hard time finding decor to match in my bedroom.
Understanding the difference between an interior design professional and an interior decorator.
Choose Right wood.
Use latest Design Furniture .
Back to top Go down
tomnick

PostSubject: Re: Need Furniture tips.   Need Furniture tips. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:10 am

Hi Chris, you have already get many suggestions here and they are also good but if you are looking for the bedroom furniture I have like to suggest you a very good store bedroomfurnituremattress.com you can get the bedroom furniture and mattress from here in on reasonable price.

Good luck!

PostSubject: Re: Need Furniture tips.   Need Furniture tips. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:10 am

Hi, You may also choose patio furniture for your home it has benches, chairs, dining sets, hammocks, umbrellas and other accessories. You can purchase various furniture items online. If, however, you want to have an eclectic style, you can also opt to mix and match different styles of patio furniture. Hope this will be helpful for you.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
richardrior

PostSubject: Re: Need Furniture tips.   Need Furniture tips. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:33 am

A good furniture needs to support different perfect dimensions in making it with different types of hardware like plastics,fiber,wood etc.,..Quality of product and work should be maintained to catch customers dealing with any type of outsourcing.

Beanbag
Back to top Go down
maryelliot

PostSubject: Re: Need Furniture tips.   Need Furniture tips. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:38 am

This guide helps you to choose the best furniture and suit for your decor room. I have already read it and it help me. Today I want to share at this forum.If you want to read the article you can visit : bestar-furniture.com/cheap-coffee-tables.

beanbags
Back to top Go down
tomibraniste

PostSubject: verry good furniture   Need Furniture tips. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:29 am

A good furniture must to have the perfect color and perfect dimensions.
Back to top Go down
lizaalbert

PostSubject: Re: Need Furniture tips.   Need Furniture tips. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:25 am

Hi,
If you want to have a furniture in a good condition for a long time then go for the teak.. Its little expensive then others but its best if you don't want to change your furniture every year.. I have all my decor of teak and its around five years and I am not facing any problem regarding it..
I hope this will help you out in deciding which furniture type is best for you.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Furniture tips.   Need Furniture tips. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Furniture tips.
Page 1 of 1