Furniture Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furniture Forum

A great place to find out about furniture!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tips for Keeping a Clean Room

Go down 
+7
Alyssa28
tomibraniste
tomnick
Fossy
narkissajohn
johnydesouza12
Martina09
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Martina09

Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Empty
PostSubject: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:38 pm

Step 1: Make your bed; if you haven't washed your sheets recently, pull the old sheets off the bed and put clean sheets on.

Step 2: When the bed is made, pick up anything out of place and put it on the bed. This includes messy piles on top of dressers, on bookshelves, and on your desk.

There is one exception to this step: food-related trash: Toss it in the kitchen garbage immediately.

Step 3: Pick up one item at a time and decide what to do with it.

A. Put dirty clothes in the laundry basket.

B. Put clean clothes away in your dresser and/or hang them up, as appropriate. Note: if you are not certain of the cleanliness of an item, put it with your dirty clothes.

C. If an item is trash, toss it in the trash bag.

D. If an item is something old or no longer needed, but others may get use out of it, put it in a box marked "Give/Sell". (I.e. clothes that don't fit, old shoes, music you no longer listen to; books you don't read, etc.)

E. If an item is something you want to keep, put it in its proper place. Use storage boxes as necessary to keep related items, or collections which you don't display all the time, in a safe place.

F. If you find things which friends have loaned you, or overdue DVDs from video rental stores and/or, materials from the library, put them near the front door so you remember to return them, if you are not done with them.

Last edited by Martina09 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcstainless.com/
johnydesouza12

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:22 am

I always do this. Have a specific place to put everything. "if you put it away where it belongs, you will always know where it is." I used to tell my kids. WE should do this and this is best tip for all.

Back to top Go down
narkissajohn

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Use Vacuum Cleaner. because Vacuum is also needed in cleaning furniture.
Furniture cleaning helps maintain your good health.
Have a specific place to put everything.
Back to top Go down
Fossy

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:29 am

Hi, We should keep clean our room for that there can be so many tips like-
* Put dirty clothes in the laundry basket.
* Put clean clothes away in your dresser and/or hang them up, as appropriate. Note: if you are not certain of the cleanliness of an item, put it with your dirty clothes.
* If an item is trash, toss it in the trash bag. and more...

Have happy life!!!
interior doors
Back to top Go down
tomnick

PostSubject: RE: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:08 pm

Hi martina, I am tom and I can read your full post. It has really very great tips for Keeping a Clean Room. I like to follow these tips and I hope these are very useful tips for me. Please share more at future.
Thanks!!!

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:46 am

Furniture cleaning helps maintain your good health and long life
Back to top Go down
Alyssa28

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:10 am

That is great. It is really a helpful information. Keep up the good work. Excellent stuff with wonderful information. Cleaning a house can be a difficult task and can be difficult to master for a new cleaning product. The first step in cleaning the house ready, and have the right tools and products for a job. Use this tips also to keep clean your room.

Back to top Go down
slice2020

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:29 pm

I've just spent two days working to straighten up one room. The answer is not to let it get out of hand. Make up a system that works for you and think about everything you set down - make sure it is where you really want it. Then you will "keep" it clean.

===================
Vimax Pills|Buy Vimax Pills

Back to top Go down
inspirations

PostSubject: cleanliness   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:27 am

cleaning room is as important as cleaning ourself. so we should clean our home or room everyday. if your room looks beautiful then you'l feel like relaxing in your room only.
Back to top Go down
http://www.danishinspirations.com
rosalindharris

rosalindharris

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:16 am

narkissajohn wrote:

Well, I am also agree that Vacuum Cleaner is must. Even if you can't see any noticeable dust or dust, you'll want to create sure that you machine at least once per weeks time if you have floor covering.
Back to top Go down
http://www.supplylinedirect.com/
Martina09

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:53 am

rosalindharris wrote:
narkissajohn wrote:

Well, I am also agree that Vacuum Cleaner is must. Even if you can't see any noticeable dust or dust, you'll want to create sure that you machine at least once per weeks time if you have floor covering.

Yes Vacuum Cleaner is also very good option for cleaning the clean room Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.arcstainless.com/
Chelsea Tan

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm

There really isn't much to it. It's not rocket science. You just have to keep everything organized and not things get out of hand. You just fix whatever the problem is right in front of you and you just do that consistently. Just stay on top of it all the time. Also putting some boundaries can be quite helpful too. Also having the right kind of furniture does as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Keeping a Clean Room   Tips for Keeping a Clean Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips for Keeping a Clean Room
Page 1 of 1