Furniture Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furniture Forum

A great place to find out about furniture!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pottery barn furniture quality?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slice2020

Pottery barn furniture quality? Empty
PostSubject: Pottery barn furniture quality?   Pottery barn furniture quality? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Whats your personal experience with this brand of furniture? Does it become damaged or scratched quickly? I'm in NC and hear that high point is the place to go but I'm worried its not the type of furniture that I like. "The pottery barn look" for lack of a better word is what I'm looking for. But is the price tag worth it? Heck, I'd even consider getting a part time job there just for the discount
==============
Roller Blinds|Blinds

Back to top Go down
inspirations

PostSubject: great!!!   Pottery barn furniture quality? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:24 am

We bought a few tables, coffee and side, and we have been pleased with them. They are used in our kids game room and, as teenagers, they are not easy on furniture. The kids have had many friends over and after a good cleaning the tables have upheld great!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.danishinspirations.com
rosalindharris

rosalindharris

PostSubject: Re: Pottery barn furniture quality?   Pottery barn furniture quality? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:23 am

Well, I recently I brought the Pottery barn furniture. They provide a amazing collection of furniture specially for teenagers, kids, and women. But this furniture is quite costly. For Middle class people it is difficult to buy this furniture. But they can buy it at good discount.

Back to top Go down
http://www.supplylinedirect.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pottery barn furniture quality?   Pottery barn furniture quality? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1