Furniture Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furniture Forum

A great place to find out about furniture!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In colors for interior walls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slice2020

In colors for interior walls Empty
PostSubject: In colors for interior walls    In colors for interior walls Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:23 pm

I keep reading in the design magazines that gray is the current favored neutral. And color-colors have grayish or "off" tones, as opposed to clear shades or primaries. The popular furniture catalogs like West Elm, Pottery Barn, and Decorators Collection are featuring gray, slate, and charcoal upholstery colors. They were almost impossible to find two seasons ago. Even sheets now come in a lot of platinum and silver tones.

==============
Roller Blinds|Blinds

Back to top Go down
rosalindharris

rosalindharris

In colors for interior walls Empty
PostSubject: Re: In colors for interior walls    In colors for interior walls Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 6:31 am

slice2020 wrote:
I keep reading in the design magazines that gray is the current favored neutral. And color-colors have grayish or "off" tones, as opposed to clear shades or primaries. The popular furniture catalogs like West Elm, Pottery Barn, and Decorators Collection are featuring gray, slate, and charcoal upholstery colors. They were almost impossible to find two seasons ago. Even sheets now come in a lot of platinum and silver tones.

==============
Roller Blinds|Blinds

Yes grey can be good option. But I think you can go for many other colors. Matching the paint colors with the room furniture is an necessary examination for painting a wall. You may concede the color of the things demonstrate in specific from the wall interior to the furniture that is shown inside the room.

Back to top Go down
http://www.supplylinedirect.com/

In colors for interior walls
Page 1 of 1