Furniture Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Furniture Forum

A great place to find out about furniture!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our new house is not very big

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
norths3

Our new house is not very big Empty
PostSubject: Our new house is not very big   Our new house is not very big Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:35 am

Our new house is not very big 110Our new house is not very big. It’s about 120 m². There are three bedrooms. One is for me and my husband, one is for guests and the other one is for our future son. Both my husband and I liked to spend most of our time staying at home and on the internet, so all the furniture was bought online. We bought them on 21shop.com. We had made a lot of purchase online and got used to it. So we didn’t have the kind of worries or hesitations some people might have when we purchased the furniture online. We picked a lot of furniture that we like just like choosing clothing, and discussed which ones were suitable for our house, then we simply made the order online.

We believe in ourselves and we are proud of ourselves because we love the furniture very much. Let me just show you:

This bedroom set is my favorite. Both the double bed and dressing table look very great.Our new house is not very big 111Our new house is not very big 113
Back to top Go down
Chelsea Tan

Our new house is not very big Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new house is not very big   Our new house is not very big Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:31 am

Good for you. I too like to check out some of the furniture online but I still would love to check it out in person because not every site that you visit is legit and I just don't want to waste money on something that isn't up to my expectations.
Back to top Go down

Our new house is not very big
Page 1 of 1